The Neurology ward provides highly specialized diagnostic and treatment possibilities. It is accredited as clinical base for training of post-graduate students and is operated with the medical standard of Nervous Diseases - second level of competence.
In the Neurology department we offer medical help and in-patient admission to patients with the following Neurological problems:
- Brain strokes (Transient ischemic attack, Ischemic stroke and hemorrhagic stroke);
- Thoracic, thoracolumbar and lumbosacral intervertebral disc disorders with radiculopathy;
- Symptoms of the central and peripheral nervous system, intense headache;
- Atypical facial pain, Bell’s palsy
- Epilepsy, Epileptic seizures, Status epilepticus
- Multiple Sclerosis
The Neurology ward works in close relation to the Physical therapy and Rehabilitation ward and we offer adequate professional care for the recovery of our patients.
The patients are admitted via the emergency room or by a doctor’s referral.
In addition to Acute phase diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation, we plan the follow-up care, rehabilitation and monitoring of our patients.
Timely rehabilitation can help the patient’s faster recovery.
Diagnostic facilities within the Neurology ward:
Diagnostic facilities within the Hospital:
Mon to Sun from 11:00 to 12:00h and from 17:00 to 18:00h.
There are two person rooms and single rooms (which can be applied as isolation rooms as well)
Every patient room has
- a toilet and a shower
- a locker for storing clothing and personal belongings
- a TV and a WiFi connection
- the possibility to use a landline
You can use your own mobile phone in the patient rooms and the facilities of the ward.