The Surgery ward provides highly specialized diagnostic and treatment possibilities. It operates according to the National and European medical standards of Surgery – and is accredited for second level of competence.
In the Surgery ward are performed:
- Full volume of Abdominal Surgeries
- Surgeries related to oncology diseases of the digestive system (colon, rectum, stomach)
- Surgical repair of Anterior abdominal wall hernia
- Surgical treatment of acute and chronic gall bladder- liver diseases
- Surgical removal of benign and malignant skin tumors
- Surgical treatment of inflammatory diseases ( Infection of the soft and bone tissues)
- Laparoscopic surgeries (Micro-invasive surgery)- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Proctology surgeries
- Skin Plastic
- Cosmetic and Plastic surgeries.
Diagnostic facilities of the Ward within the Hospital:
- Digital X-ray
- Laboratory diagnostics
Mon to Sun from 11:00 to 12:00h and from 17:00 to 18:00h.
There are two- and three- person rooms
Every patient room has
- a toilet and a shower
- a locker for storing clothing and personal belongings
- a TV and a WiFi connection
- the possibility to use a landline
You can use your own mobile phone in the patient rooms and the facilities of the ward.