Orthopedics and Traumatology
The Orthopedics ward provides highly specialized diagnostic and treatment possibilities. It is accredited as clinical base for training of post-graduate students and is operated with the medical standard of Orthopedics and Traumatology - second level of competence.
In the Orthopedic Ward our surgeons perform hundreds of inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures each year in modern, well equipped operating rooms. These procedures include:
- Reconstructive orthopedic surgery;
- Primary hip joint replacement ( Alloplastic coxae);
- Ambulatory and complex spinal surgery;
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Fracture care and stabilization
- Tendon and Ligament repair
The patients are admitted via the emergency room or by a doctor’s referral.
The Orthopedics ward works in close relation to the Physical therapy and Rehabilitation ward and we offer adequate professional care for the recovery of our patients.
In addition to Acute phase diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation, we plan the follow-up care, rehabilitation and monitoring of our patients.
Timely rehabilitation can help the patient’s faster recovery.
Diagnostic facilities within the Hospital:
Mon to Sun from 11:00 to 12:00h and from 17:00 to 18:00h.
There are two person rooms and single rooms (which can be applied as isolation rooms as well)
Every patient room has
- a toilet and a shower
- a locker for storing clothing and personal belongings
- a TV and a WiFi connection
- the possibility to use a landline
You can use your own mobile phone in the patient rooms and the facilities of the ward.